CSSD Student Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Views represented on this site are not necessarily those of CSSD Student Union

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Rooms in Willesden Green

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Rooms in Willesden Green Empty Two Rooms in Willesden Green Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 am

Accommodation Fairy

Accommodation Fairy
Socialite
Socialite

My name is Nicola Abraham, I am a first year PhD student at Central, I have been living in a lovely house in Willesden Green for a year and have been given permission from the landlord to
stay in the property on the condition that I can find another three students to live with.

The property is newly refurbished, in excellent condition and fully furnished. It is in zone 2 and approximately 7 minutes from Central on the tube. There are three double bedrooms with wardrobes,
chest of drawers, a bed side table and a new double bed. There are two toilets, one large lounge, large kitchen with american style fridge, cooker and washing machine and a a garden. The house is located
in a col de sac off of the main road which means it is very quiet and away from an traffic noise. There is a lovely large park in the area and all shops and amenities are less than a two minute walk away.

The house including rent and bills which include water, gas, electricity and internet access is £525 a month. The land lord is excellent! He is on call for us and responds very quickly to any queries.

Please contact me on 07780508793 or e-mail me asap on nicola.abraham@cssd.ac.uk for further information or to arrange a viewing. It is best to organise accomodation for next year asap as a lot of property goes very quickly here! so please contact me if you are interested!

http://www.cssdstudentpad.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum