CSSD Student Union Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Views represented on this site are not necessarily those of CSSD Student Union

You are not connected. Please login or register

Short Term Let for August

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Short Term Let for August Empty Short Term Let for August Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 am

Accommodation Fairy

Accommodation Fairy
Socialite
Socialite

I am a graduate of Central School and Speech and Drama and am performing at The Edinburgh Fringe this summer. I am going to rent my room out for the month of August and wondered whether your Student Accommodation Office might be able to pass the details on to anybody who might be interested in a short term let like this. It would suit somebody on a short course perhaps an international student. It is a large double room in Wood Green to share a flat with three girls for the month of August. The room overlooks the park and the flat is 10 minutes walk from the tube station. It's very close to the bus stop as well and there is a Tescos and local shops only 2 minutes away.

If this would appeal to anybody that is working or studying at Central over the summer then please let me know. Two of the girls that live here are actor/writers and I think it would suit another actor, writer or creative person so thought that you might be able to help!

Laura Murray

Tel: 07714 646 834

http://www.cssdstudentpad.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum